Welcome to one of my most favorite parts of what I do as a chief Trichologist. As a Mineral nutritional balancing practitioner I fully want to impress upon you the importance of a Hair Mineral Analysis or HTMA. It is an extremely accurate way to test the bodies mineral levels in the hair. From that you extract a plethora of data.
Things you can see on HTMA tests are mineral deficiencies, overloaded organs, toxicity levels and more.
As it relates to hair loss, It’s a great way to get an overall snapshot of your health and see where you may need to make some changes. This test is also helpful for pregnant women, athletes and those with chronic conditions.
In this package, you will receive:
- A Hair Mineral Analysis report,
- A HTMA Report using our advanced artificial intelligence system,
- A healing program report (solutions) and
- Supplement recommendation
Our report, solutions and supplement recommendation is generated by our own world-class AI reporting system that analyzes over 600 different patterns and 1000s of variables.
Unfortunately, many lab reports are old and outdated, they do not show newer HTMA patterns, and their ideal ratios and mineral values are not updated with the latest information, our application is completely up-to-date with all of the latest HTMA research.We will analyze both initial and retest HTMA charts.
Upon purchasing You may receive an email with information in to send in your HTMA. When the sample has been analyzed our team will receive the results, generate a report. solutions and supplement recommendation and email the information to you and or your Trichologist will schedule a consultation to go over the results via Telehealth system or in person.
Order your report today. Click Here for Hair Mineral TestingHTMA TEST
– 13 main mineral values – Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Phosphorus
– 7 toxic metals – Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum
– 5 additional minerals – Cobalt, Molybdenum, Lithium, Nickel
– Oxidation rate – Slow oxidation, mixed oxidation, fast oxidation
– Significant ratios – Calcium/Magnesium, Calcium/Potassium, Sodium/Magnesium, Sodium/Potassium, Zinc/Copper, Calcium/PhosphorousHTMA REPORT
– Detailed Htma report with latest research and patterns
– Details reports of mineral ratios
– Major htma patterns analyzing over 300patterns
– Copper toxicity information and hidden copper toxicity indicators
– Adrenal burnout information
– Toxic metal information
– Retest patterns
-Positive and joy patterns
– Side-by-side graphs showing initial and retest
-Stages of stress
-Metabolic patterns + trends
-Electrolyte patternsPROGRAM REPORT
– Full healing program report
-What to expect
-Mindset & Psychology
-Other important aspects for healing
-Assessing the need for program changes
-Analysis of the HTMA patterns in relation to healingSUPPLEMENT REPORT
-Analysis of patterns in relation to supplements
-Detailed information on each supplement
-Automatic dosages overlooked by a practitioner
-Information on supplements and detoxification
IWe will analyze both initial and retest HTMA charts.
Upon purchasing You may receive an email with information in to send in your HTMA. When the sample has been analyzed our team will receive the results, generate a report. solutions and supplement recommendation and email the information to you and or your Trichologist will schedule a consultation to go over the results via Telehealth system or in person.COPPER TOXICITY
Are you wondering whether you have copper toxicity? Copper toxicity is one of the most common but misunderstood health problem of our modern era. Many people with copper toxicity suffer from a wide range of health problems that can be difficult to identify and diagnose.
Copper toxicity is caused by an accumulation of copper in the body. Copper is a mineral that is found in many everyday items, including water pipes, cookware, birth control pills, vitamin supplements, and foods such as nuts, seeds, shellfish, chocolate and liver.
Symptoms of copper toxicity can include: anxiety, depression, acne, eczema, hair loss, heart palpitations, infertility, joint pain, memory problems, menstrual irregularities, mood swings and osteoporosis.
There are many ways to test for copper toxicity on a HTMA test. In-fact our Analysis has 28 hidden copper toxicity indicators.
Order your report today.Click Here for Hair Mineral Testing